About the Role
Our IT Help Desk/Service Desk Support Agents coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming employee calls for a wide variety of clients and industries. They are the first point of contact for all service requests needing support for technical/IT issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using remote network access.
What We Need & What You'll Do (Responsibilities)
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution
• Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensures their satisfaction
• Provides case status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines
• Support and maintain effective relationships with users
• Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support
• Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc.
• Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, VPN, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management)
• Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
• Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
• Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management
1-2 years of related work experience preferably in an IT Service Desk/Call Center environment
AA degree or technical training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now, Remedy) to manage and track incidents preferred
Certification in relevant IT products/technologies a plus
Focus on providing exceptional customer service
Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers
Ability to type while in involved in a conversation, at least 30 WPM
Sound understanding of customer support, operations, and processes with a desire and enthusiasm to serve customers
Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, networks, databases and network security concepts and tools is required
Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite including MS Outlook
Active Directory and Exchange experience preferred
Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems
Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality
Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure in a fast-paced client-driven environment
About the Company
Behr Enterprise Solutions provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Behr Enterprise Solutions enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people.